Featured
2.2

I bought a 16kw Generac Guardian in 2006 from an authorized installer.Within three years, the amount of rust on the steel base and inner steel panels was tremendous.

No help from the company. To make it worse, the authorized installer mounted the transfer switch on the OUTSIDE of the house. He went out of business in the 2008 housing bust so I am up the creek. And guess what?

The transfer switch became such a pile of rust that I encased it in cedar shakes to protect it from the weather.

Out of code--yes I know.I only wish I had spent the extra $1,500 for a Kohler unit.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of generac guardian 16kw generator. Generac Power Systems needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned generac guardian 16kw generator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Generac Power Systems.

Had an Experience with Generac Power Systems?

Comments

Republic Services is it legal Extortion and Fraud or Illegal Republic Services "They took two of my payments and credited a closed account. Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's. They promised me they would apply..." Read more Ecowater Systems - My Complaints as an Ex-Ecowater Sales Associate Ecowater Systems "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..." Read more Generac Power Systems - Generac does not stand behind their products Generac Power Systems "Last fall I purchased a Generac 14KW Standby Lp-Gas generator, it ran less than 4 hours including exercise time before that rotor and stator failed,resulting in all the power being..." Read more Waste Management - Residential Waste Collection Review Waste Management "Lazy driver dropped my can in his truck didn't know I had cameras .Looked at my house and thought no one seen him and quickly got in his truck and..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more