Columbus, Ohio
Additional Fees

Horrible horrible...-2 stars...bought 20 kw stand alone generator and 5 yr bumper to bumper warranty...paperwork submitted even have paperwork back from generac saying warranty good till 6/12/19...wont stand behind says no warranty...time for a lawsuit..i need as many unhappy people to contact me at 937-213-3398

Review about: Generac Power Systems Generator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Generac Power Systems?

Comments

Sorry to hear it.We own a generator company and we won't touch Generac..we won't even fix them.

We sell only Briggs & Stratton and Kohler.

We never understand why people do not do their homework..did you not read this site or Consumer Affairs before purchasing?Would have saved you money and frustration.

Republic Services is it legal Extortion and Fraud or Illegal Republic Services "They took two of my payments and credited a closed account. Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's. They promised me they would apply..." Read more Generac Power Systems - The low voltage problem Generac Power Systems "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..." Read more Direct Energy - Billing issue Direct Energy "I was billed on budget billing every month since 6-2016 for $342.00 over several months the credit balance was not used toward the bill, so we amassed a credit of..." Read more Waste Management - Video of driver angrily tossing garbage cans across street Waste Management "...I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS [...] I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more