Columbus, Ohio
Additional Fees

Horrible horrible...-2 stars...bought 20 kw stand alone generator and 5 yr bumper to bumper warranty...paperwork submitted even have paperwork back from generac saying warranty good till 6/12/19...wont stand behind says no warranty...time for a lawsuit..i need as many unhappy people to contact me at 937-213-3398

Review about: Generac Power Systems Generator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Generac Power Systems?

Comments

Sorry to hear it.We own a generator company and we won't touch Generac..we won't even fix them.

We sell only Briggs & Stratton and Kohler.

We never understand why people do not do their homework..did you not read this site or Consumer Affairs before purchasing?Would have saved you money and frustration.

Georgia Power - Review in Utility category Georgia Power "Most difficult company to do business with. We moved here 15 months ago & wasn't charged a deposit when we connected service. After 7 months, we paid a bill late..." Read more Generac Power Systems - 72hrs of run time and engine is JUNK Generac Power Systems "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..." Read more Ecowater Systems - My Complaints as an Ex-Ecowater Sales Associate Ecowater Systems "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..." Read more Waste Management Commercial Waste Collection Review Waste Management "Lazy driver dropped my can in his truck didn't know I had cameras .Looked at my house and thought no one seen him and quickly got in his truck and..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more