Why I would never ever do business with Generac again.I tried to purchase a generator Oct.2014.

They gave my information to one of there contractors, because you can't buy directly from them. Laurelton electric (this is the most unprofessional ,disrespectful group of thugs,I felt like I was in bad episode of the sopranos) is the name of the contractors. Just simply horrible people. Michael *** is the owner of laurelton electric.

This guy takes my money and did no work. We spent 3700.00 dollars to have our generator installed.(just as down payment ) Its March 2015 he has not even ordered the generator yet from Generac . He has lied to us on numerous occasions about the city filings. Which is not hectic process if you know what your doing.

When we questions them on what it's taking so long, you get a over the top fake rendition of Tony Soprano. (A fat fake thug who relies on the old stigma of the mafia,) I have proof they have lied via emails. I presented this to Genarac hoping they would see the proof and reign in there contractor. Was I wrong.

Genarac's Chad Olson. Amanda.Olivares@generac.com pacified me as long as they could just to get their legal jargon together. Now won't even accept my calls. When I originally spoke to Chad Olson he said he was working on getting my money back, I even offered another solution, they keep the money just send another contractor to do the job that laurelton electric would not or could not do for the remaining balance, he acted like it was a good idea then stopped communicating with me.

I have no generator and am out of my 3700.00 dollars laurelton electric said they spent 2500.00 dollars on on filling fees and other miscellaneous things, and would only refund 1200.00. I am preparing to take laurelton electric to court to try and get a full refund. In closing, Don't Do It.

It's not wort the time an money you are going to loose.I will be posting my progress stay tuned!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Generac Power Systems. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Generac Power Systems.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Generac Power Systems to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Generac Power Systems?

Comments