Additional Fees

Horrible horrible...-2 stars...bought 20 kw stand alone generator and 5 yr bumper to bumper warranty...paperwork submitted even have paperwork back from generac saying warranty good till 6/12/19...wont stand behind says no warranty...time for a lawsuit..i need as many unhappy people to contact me at 937-213-3398

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Generac Power Systems and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Generac Power Systems.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Generac Power Systems to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Generac Power Systems?

Comments

Sorry to hear it.We own a generator company and we won't touch Generac..we won't even fix them.

We sell only Briggs & Stratton and Kohler.

We never understand why people do not do their homework..did you not read this site or Consumer Affairs before purchasing?Would have saved you money and frustration.