5.0

Sorry to hear that so many people have had lousy experiences with their Generac. We haven't.

Bought in 1999 because of Y2K scare. Have used on many occasions because of lousy power company until Duke Energy took over. Have used for Hurricanes Charlie, Frances, Jean, Fay, Matthew, Irma. Many times violent thunderstorms here in N.W.

Volusia County, Florida have taken down huge oaks, which took down power lines. I never lacked assurance that I could roll-out our 5500W-6125W Generac and take care of the problem. It's been ABSOLUTELY dependable everytime. My longest run time without interruption was 16hrs.

26mins. on 7 gallons of gasoline. I probably shouldn't have run it that long, but wanted to see how long it would run. Hurricane Irma took our power out for 6 days.

Matthew 2 days+. Charlie, Francis, and Jean 12.25days+. I don't know about present day quality of Generac generators, but ours was made very well. I've NEVER had it serviced and only have changed the oil + filter 5 - 6 times over the years (considering 50+ hours of run time per oil & filter change).

I even neglected leaving 10% Ethynol gas in it for over 2 years and it cranked up in 3 cranks. The thing is a tank. Once again, I don't know about present day quality or customer service, but our Generac has NEVER disappointed us. David of Deleon Springs, Florida.

JESUS SAVES !

! !

Product or Service Mentioned: Generac Power Systems Generator.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 21, 2017.

Comments

Written by a Generac employee?!