271 views
Verified Reviewer

On May 14 you sent Duron Smith a/c Heating and Plumbing our information because we were interested in a Generac system. On that Day Robert visited and we paid him $4,748 dollars to initiate the install.

Today is Sept 9th and we have had nothing but a run around from this company. Too many lies to write in review last straw was they said it was rejected from city for location, as it was their location you would think they would know what to do. At that point we requested for our money back. The General Manager Mr.Hightower said he had to call Corporate office to have them send us the money he said he requested the check overnighted and he would bring it to us.

That was six days ago today he is still waiting for mail and said we may have to wait another six weeks for our money back. This is unacceptable. They continue to lie and pass the buck from one person to the next. I would appreciate it if you would address this matter.

As we contacted you directly and you sub contracted them to do this.

Not a good Plan. My husband is on oxygen and with the heat this year I am concerned for his health if we should loose power, which is why we decided to invest in a Generac to say we have a bitter taste in our mouth about this whole experience is putting it mildly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Generac Power Systems Installation.

Comments

#1928791

I just received my oxygen equipment for breathing and have to use my nebulizer. Our electricity goes out a lot.

Do you know if my insurance company will help. Thanks a bunch.

Generac Power Systems Reviews